I try not to post twice in one day, at least not on the same site. I don’t always succeed, hence the second post in a matter of hours! But I was challenged by a blogging friend, Solveig, and the challenge has a time limit. If I don’t comply with the rules, I’m relegated to the Page of Lame, and we can’t have that!
Here are the Rules:
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
I’m just going to get straight to it. Here is my paragraph:
Maddison is a witch. Not an ordinary witch; a fact which stirs curiosity in mortals and immortals both. Many of Maddison’s gifts, gifts from immortals who don’t normally trust individuals not of similar rank, allow Maddison to command and control unusual skills in a fight. Maddison hunts for a living. Finding dark, ugly shadows of our world, who kill for sport.
I’ll take my ‘e’ back now!
Thanks for stopping by.